On behalf of the International Scientific Committee and Organizing Committee I cordially invite you to take part in the 7 th International Conference on “Semiconductor Photochemistry, SP7”. The SP7 Conference will be held on September 11-14, 2019 in Milan, Italy.
SP7 will be hosted in the beautiful Renaissance "Ca’ Granda” main building of the University of Milan (Room 201), within a walking distance from the Duomo Square and other main cultural sites of the city.
The aim of the conference is to cover recent developments in the area of semiconductor photochemistry and photocatalysis. The conference program will consist of Plenary Lectures, Oral Communications and Student Paper Communications, complemented by Poster Sessions.
The conference will deal with the following topics:
- Solar to Electricity Conversion (DSSCs)
- Solar to Chemical Energy Conversion (Water splitting and CO2 reduction)
- Air and Water Remediation
- Photosterilization, Self Cleaning Surfaces
- Organic Photosynthesis
- New Photoactive Materials
- Mechanistic Studies, Engineering, Modelling
- Commercial Applications, Standardization
We look forward to welcoming you in Milan!
Prof. Elena Selli - SP7 Conference Chair